Saturday, July 12, 2008

BUSY WEEK

With my XO and the Senior Chief I work with on leave, it has been crazy at work. I have enjoyed the ramped up pace, though. It has been more like being on a boat. This shore duty has been a little too laid back at times, but that has been good for riding, running, swimming, etc. I did manage to keep up with my riding by commuting in every day this week but one. It is about a 13 mile trip one way so I got in a few pretty good rides this week and one run. I didn't make it to the Thursday HACC ride which was a bummer.
Thankfully the Tour de France started this past week. This is the time of year all us cyclist wait for. The Versus channel has been showing The Tour all day, every day which has been great. I can always turn on the t.v. and catch some great cycling. So far it has been a great race and looks like it could be anyone's for the taking. VIVA LE TOUR!

No comments: