Saturday, January 3, 2009

END OF 2008, NEW YEAR UPDATE

It was a good year. I met lots of great people and got in touch with many special friends from the past. I had a blast with HACC throughout the year, especially during the racing season. I participated in many cycling races that I had never done, including the 112 mile Dick Evan's Memorial race, and did the Honolulu Marathon again this year. I ended up finishing second in the Commuter Challenge with 4069 miles of riding for the year. Training has already started up for the 2009 season. Looking forward to some great riding in '09. See you all on the road!


Here is a pic from this morning, courtesy of Dev.

Here is my first try at doing a video on my Palm while riding. It is the final sprint I always do as I'm returning home after a ride. A little shaky...I'll have to work on that.

No comments: