Saturday, December 27, 2008

YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY!!!

Today I learned that if your wife sends you to the store to get something and you get the wrong thing, this means you don't pay attention to what you eat.

I also learned that there is a difference between broccoli and broccolini...about a $10.00 difference.

I was sent to the store to get broccoli and came home with broccolini. Broccolini costs over $13.00 for two heads...broccoli costs just over $3.00 for two heads.

So for those of you out there that don't know, here are a couple of pictures to clear it up.

This is broccolini...


This is broccoli...


My wife said this was the most expensive vegetable she has ever seen. Luckily the grocery store let me exchange what I bought. Don't make the same mistake I did...pay attention to what you eat!!!!

No comments: