Sunday, November 9, 2008

SUNDAY RIDE

Missed the Saturday ride. I really wanted to make this one. For one reason because it started in my neck of the woods and for another reason because it was a route I haven't done in a long time. My luck with Saturday rides hasn't been going too well...but I'll keep trying.

Luckily there was a ride down my way on Sunday. I headed out a little after 0630 and met up with the guys as they were coming down Kam Highway. It was a beautiful morning...great for cycling. We did the usually stop at the beach.
You just can't beat mornings at the beach in Hawaii. Check out those...waves.

The guys taking a break.

Good ride this morning. Only one minor incident towards the end of the ride with someone going down after a little tire rubbing. Oh the hazards of the paceline.

1 comment:

Ben's Journey said...

SHANE!
GLAD THAT YOU CAME OUT! 7 RIDERS HAMMERING OUT WAS FUN! WE PLAN ON DOING IT AGAIN NEXT WEEK!