Sunday, October 12, 2008

A WEEKEND OF RIDING...NOT!

Well, I took Thursday and Friday off from work. With Monday off also, I have had a very long weekend. You would think that I would have gotten in some great riding, but I haven't riden since the Tuesday lunch time HACC ride.

Saturday I had planned to get up early and do a ride, but Goy was doing an all night card game with her girlfriends so I had to take care of the kids.

Sunday I was going to try to do a ride but Goy had plans to get up early and hit the road for a day out. She wanted to get her hair done, so we went down and ate at China Town. While she was getting her hair done, Damien and I hit The Bike Shop, IT&B, and The Bike Factory. I couldn't find a thing to buy...believe that?

Tomorrow I am going to try to go on the HACC ride over Tantalus with lunch at The Yard House. We'll see how that goes.

I did get a lot of work done on the Griffen and other than a few minor things, she is almost ready to hit the road.

The only other excitement this weekend was watching the Vuelta A Espana and the Paris Tours race on Versus.

No comments: