Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Felt Needs A Fix

My wife was out tonight so did some late night maintenance on the Felt. Finally got the bars taped, so jumped on to take a ride around the block to see how she felt. I had not been on it since installing the new bottom bracket. Well, of course, I found a problem. It seems that the front derailleur is all out of whack...not sure if this is from the new bottom bracket but I am betting that it is. I tried to get it adjusted but had no luck. I will probably have to swing by The Bike Shop tomorrow to see if Mel and the boys can hook me up. If not, I will have to find somewhere to get it looked at on Saturday. Oh, my wife is going to kill me if I have a double bike day weekend. Oh the pain!

1 comment:

Ben's Journey said...

I'll fix it, just give me a call