Thursday, June 4, 2009

AIEA HEIGHTS ON A 23

This morning as I was getting ready for my bike commute to work, I noticed my rear tire was flat. I was in a hurry and need to get to work so threw on a different set of wheels. The wheels I took off had an 12-27 cassette and the other wheelset had a 12-23 cassette. No big deal for the commute and even for doing the AMR ride at lunch. However, when I met everyone for the lunch time ride the plan changed. Everyone wanted to ride up Aiea Heights Drive...first thing I thought was, this is going to hurt...and it did. The heat didn't help much either but I got through it and actually didn't do too bad.

1 comment:

albert carrasco said...

Hi
I am moving Oahu in a few weeks. I plan on looking for a place in Aiea and commuting, by bike, to the SE locke of Pearl Harbor. Is this possible?

You seem to be a good person to ask.
I have a few other questions is you get a free moment. contat me @ AlbertCarrasco.com

I promise I am not trying to sell you anything.