Friday, February 27, 2009

My New Ride

Well, it has been almost two weeks...so I guess I should post something about my new ride. This is a 2003 Trek 5900. This is the exact same bike Lance Armstrong used during parts of the 2002 and 2003 Tours de France. I picked it up from a guy here on the island on 16 February but haven't had time to post. Plus I had to do a major cleaning job on it that I still need to finish up this weekend. So far, I have already taken off and cleaned the chainrings, did some deep cleaning in almost all areas, cleaned and the replaced the cassette (changed to a 12-27, thanks John!), new bar tape, etc. It is starting to look pretty good. I rode it all this week and it is riding pretty good, just a few more areas to clean up and it will be good to go.



No comments: